At Soldsense we are leasing experts. Every year we find great tenants for all our landlord clients.
We handle the whole process, including:
- Advice on preparing your unit for rent
- Strategy and advice on tenant requirements, pet policies, security deposits, insurance and homeowner associations.
- Advertising your property
- Pre-screening of tenants
- Arranging and doing showings and tenant follow-up
- Processing applications to rent (prior landlords, income, credit score etc)
- Negotiation of lease terms.
- Move-in sheet that documents the condition of the property at move-in – you will use this at move-out as supporting document if there are any issues with the condition of the property at the end of the tenancy.
Some of our leasing clients choose to have us also manage the property through our affiliated management company Red Umbrella Management. As we select top quality tenants most of our local leasing clients are able to manage their property themselves with few issues.
Ready to get started? Just send a quick message or give us a call at 703 560-3424.
To get some ideas of our process, we have written multiple articles on finding and selecting tenants like ”The Craig’s List Ad“, “ list of 7 great questions “, ”The Showing Appointment” and popular articles on Overcrowding, Renters Insurance and “My Tenants’ Dog Ate My Hardwood” .
You can certainly can find tenants yourself, finding excellent long-term tenants that will pay on time, follow the lease and treat your property right is a skill that takes a lot of experience.
Ready to get started? The process is easy and in most cases we can have your home listed already tomorrow if need be. Give us a call at 703 560-3424 or fill out our contact form to learn more and get started.