Wonderful and large 2-bedroom condominium unit at Idylwood Towers. 12th floor in the west building. Beautifully renovated condo with spectacular views of Tysons Corner. Fully remodeled throughout including custom light fixtures, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, double pane floor-to-ceiling windows, and more! Spacious rooms with lots of natural light. Private balcony for you to enjoy your morning coffee, glass of wine, watch sunset, and 4th of July fireworks.
Walk to Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Restaurants! Condo fee includes all utilities: water, heat, a/c, electricity. Washer/dryer in unit (new). Assigned storage unit in basement. Manned front desk with controlled access. Bus stops in front of building – short ride to West Falls Church metro. The Idylwood Towers community has great amenities like on-site management, exercise room, outdoor pool, BBQ area, play area, tennis and sports courts, party rooms and more.
Excellent location minutes from Tysons Corner, Rt-7, I-66, I-495 and I-267
- Tysons Corner Metro Station (1.5 mi)18 reviews
- West Falls Church-VT/UVA Metro Station (1.01 mi)27 reviews
- The Colonies Condominium At McLean (1.38 mi)1 reviews
- Rare Bird Coffee Roasters (2.19 mi)238 reviews
- Java Loco - Falls Church (0.42 mi)23 reviews
- Simply Social Coffee (2.09 mi)77 reviews
- Tysons Pimmit Park (0.53 mi)3 reviews
- Lewinsville Park (2.23 mi)6 reviews
- Idylwood Park (0.57 mi)6 reviews
- Tysons Corner Center (1.46 mi)510 reviews
- Tysons Galleria (1.97 mi)195 reviews
- Nordstrom Rack (1.23 mi)45 reviews