At Soldsense we are your leasing experts. Every year we find great tenants for our landlord clients.
We handle the whole process, including:
- Advice on preparing your unit for rent
- Strategy and advice on tenant requirements, pet policies, security deposits, insurance and homeowner associations.
- Advertising of your property
- Pre-screening of tenants
- Arranging and doing showings + tenant follow-up
- Processing applications to rent (prior landlords, income, credit score etc)
- Preparation and negotiation of lease terms.
- Move-in sheet that documents the condition of the property at move-in – you will use this at move-out as supporting document if there are any issues with the condition of the property at the end of the tenancy.
With top quality tenants many of our local clients are able to manage the property themselves with few issue. However, many of our leasing clients choose to also have the unit managed through our management company Red Umbrella Management.
You can certainly try to can find tenants yourself. However, finding excellent long-term tenants that will pay on time, follow the lease and treat your property right is a skill that takes experience.
Ready to get started? The process is easy and in many cases we can have your home listed for rent as soon as tomorrow if need be.
Give us a call at 703 343-5796 or fill out our contact form to get started.