Wonderful and large 2-bedroom condominium unit at Idylwood Towers. 12th floor in the west building. Beautifully renovated condo with spectacular views of Tysons Corner. Fully remodeled throughout including custom light fixtures, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, double pane floor-to-ceiling windows, and more! Spacious rooms with lots of natural light. Private balcony for you to enjoy your morning coffee, glass of wine, watch sunset, and 4th of July fireworks.
Walk to Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Restaurants! Condo fee includes all utilities: water, heat, a/c, electricity. Washer/dryer in unit (new). Assigned storage unit in basement. Manned front desk with controlled access. Bus stops in front of building – short ride to West Falls Church metro. The Idylwood Towers community has great amenities like on-site management, exercise room, outdoor pool, BBQ area, play area, tennis and sports courts, party rooms and more.
Excellent location minutes from Tysons Corner, Rt-7, I-66, I-495 and I-267
- Greensboro Metro Station (2.01 mi)5 reviews
- Spring Hill Metro Station (2.7 mi)11 reviews
- West Falls Church-VT/UVA Metro Station (1.01 mi)28 reviews
- Basecamp Coffee Roasters (2.48 mi)50 reviews
- Java Loco - Falls Church (0.42 mi)52 reviews
- Rare Bird Coffee Roasters - Falls Church (2.19 mi)322 reviews
- Tysons Pimmit Park (0.53 mi)3 reviews
- Idylwood Park (0.57 mi)8 reviews
- Lewinsville Park (2.23 mi)7 reviews
- Tysons Corner Center (1.46 mi)547 reviews
- Tysons Galleria (1.97 mi)207 reviews
- Mosaic (2.18 mi)139 reviews